Expecting another baby and wondering how you will juggle the demands of more than one child?
Bespoke 2 hour appointment in your own home designed for families with a child already.
· Covers birth options for previous interventional births
· Recap on birth and the postnatal period
· Life with a newborn and
Maternal & Paternal well-being is vitally important for your child's development
· Are you finding pregnancy difficult
· Are you feeling overwhelmed with your new baby?
· Are you a new father that is feeling stressed and anxious following the birth of your child?
One to one support to discuss how you are feeling. Strategies to support you and appropriate signposting if it is felt that this required.
We all hope its a skill we will never have to use, but its an essential life skill that potentially can save a life.
· This 2 hour class will give you the opportunity to practice infant resuscitation and choking skills .
Learn about managing minor illness and accidents
We would always recommend you access the free service that your hospital or birthing unit provides.
However, if you wish to go through the details of birth and have those niggling questions questions about what happened when then we can help you.
We will support you to obtain your obstetric and maternity health records from your hospital
Arrange up to a 120 minute appointment to go through your notes and answer your questions .
baby first food
Are you confused about introducing solids to you child .
· When and how to start
· What you should and shouldn't offer
· Is your child fussy?
A one to one bespoke appointment to advise you on providing the best start or resolving mealtime dilemmas for your child.
Information and application forms where applicable to obtain a copy of your maternity notes.
Please note that if you received care in different hospitals, eg; Royal Bournemouth Maternity Unit & Poole Hospital you will need to apply to both hospitals.